- Lift up the back of my pyjamas and open the seam at the back. Inside you will see a little box with an on/off switch.
- Move the switch to on.
- I will start singing if you press my left paw.
- To stop me singing, press my left paw again. If you stop me singing, I will pause and stay on the same song for 3 minutes. If it is any longer I will go back to the beginning and sing for another hour.
- If you would like me to sing louder click on the moon.
- If you would like me to sing more quietly click on the star.
- I will sing to you for an hour. Any longer I get a sore throat! I will then stop automatically.
- Turn the little box to off after I have sung to you for an hour, as this will really save my batteries.
- Most importantly please give me lots of love and cuddles.
Requires x 3 AA batteries – included within the packaging. Batteries should be inserted into the toy by an adult. Inserting batteries requires a screwdriver. Keep batteries away from children. Position product away from children under 12 months.
Warning! when fitting item to a cot: to prevent possible injury by entanglement, remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees in a crawling position. Conforms to all required safety standards. Sleep aid from birth.
For babies under 12 months, do not leave with a baby unattended/do not leave in cot. The bear should be positioned out of reach of child.
Remove all packaging before giving to a child. Please make a note of our address and retain this information for future reference.
Product number: ZXSM066
Lully Ltd, 5 Netherwood Road, London W14 0BL